RE: [Tinycc-devel] jmp_buf align problem on win64

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: RE: [Tinycc-devel] jmp_buf align problem on win64
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 20:53:48 +0100

Just tested, it looks good.
At least all my test cases are working with this version.

First, I would like to thank you for this quick fix (really).
I'm also sorry that I was not able to patch this myself but looking at your
changes, it was not obvious to do it the right way.

I wonder why MAX_ALIGN is still 8 in x86_64-gen.c I don't understand if it's
the right value to use.

/* maximum alignment (for aligned attribute support) */
#define MAX_ALIGN     8

        case TOK_ALIGNED1:
        case TOK_ALIGNED2:
            if (tok == '(') {
                next();
                n = expr_const();
                if (n <= 0 || (n & (n - 1)) != 0)
                    error("alignment must be a positive power of two");
                skip(')');
            } else {
                n = MAX_ALIGN;
            }