Re: [Tinycc-devel] OLE/COM support ?

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] OLE/COM support ?
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 21:58:06 +0100

Holger Kersten wrote:
Hi there,
I think. it would be a good idea to compile COM-Windows c sources with tcc, so we would have the advantages of tcc not only for win32 SDK-exes. I tried this with the gcc-headers for win32, but tcc obviously has no UNICODE support, which is required by COM/OLE. Is there any possibility, a patch or is this a feature, which is planned?

What do you mean by "tcc obviously has no UNICODE support"?

I mean you can take hello_win.c, put #define UNICODE on top, make
some trivial changes and it works.  What would you need more?

--- grischka