[Tinycc-devel] POSIX directory functions in a Windows environment.

From: James Russell Moore
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] POSIX directory functions in a Windows environment.
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:22:45 +0200

Hello everyone, I'm porting an application to Windows right now which accesses directories and files using POSIX functions.

Instead of switching to the native functions and as TCC includes the dirent.h header and so I kept the same functions when dealing with them. The problem appeared when building the app where messages like the following ones appear in the linking phase. How should I link a program which makes use of those functions? Is it possible to use them when using TCC?

tcc: error: undefined symbol 'opendir'
tcc: error: undefined symbol 'readdir'
tcc: error: undefined symbol 'closedir'

Thank you very much for your time, best regards,
James Russell.