[Tinycc-devel] -L options wrong order

From: mobi phil
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] -L options wrong order
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 00:47:51 +0200

Hello,

I have libXXX both in /usr/lib and in /mysys/usr/lib for development.
Unfortunately /usr/lib is added first, and cannot be changed, so any
subsequent -L will be overriden by /usr/lib etc.

I see two solutions:

1.
* write a pair dynarray_insert for dynarray_add, and insert all what
comes with -L in the coresponding order
* write a pair tcc_insert_library_path, and call dynarray_insert

2.
* reset the dynarray before calling tcc_insert_library_path from parse_args

Please tell me if anybody has any preference, would be happy to push
the patch... regards

rgrds,
mobi phil

being mobile, but including technology