[Tinycc-devel] Selinux patch fixup.

From: Henry Kroll III
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Selinux patch fixup.
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 13:41:41 -0700

I fixed my selinux patch, so it's better integrated into the way tcc
does things. It was really quite terrible. Now it works with programs
that use libtcc, if ever there be ones...

I also pushed a script to build a win32 version of libtcc1.a for
cross-compiling on x86 and x86_64 arch.

And another patch for making a shared lib, libtcc.so.1 which has not
made it into the install: target yet. I need to add simlinks to it as
well. My distro wants shared, not static libs. Too busy to finish and my
folks think I'm spending way too much time on the computer, so I hope
this will at least give somebody ideas. :)