Re: [Tinycc-devel] Example file Compiles in Pelles C with -ZE option. Si

From: KHMan
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Example file Compiles in Pelles C with -ZE option. Simple Registry Key Create and Write. Multi Errors in Tiny C
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 00:16:39 +0800

On 8/10/2010 12:06 AM, ED GROSSHEIM wrote:
  Hi,
Here is a very simple example Reg Create/Write .c file (below).

Sorry to be frank, but: Should you be using tcc? Why not pick a fairly mature C/C++ compiler like MinGW? Is there a specific technical reason why you *must* use tcc?

Note that I have never seen any significant Open Source projects actually using tcc to generate their binaries. If you are just looking for a compiler to generate binaries reliably -- focusing on building apps, then look at tcc very closely again and tell me what you see.

Depending on your skill level, you might want to come back to tcc at a point in the future.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)