[Tinycc-devel] Hi Is there a winbase.h available for TinyCC that include

From: ED GROSSHEIM
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Hi Is there a winbase.h available for TinyCC that includes function ReplaceFile ?
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 06:20:52 -0700 (PDT)

8-04 am  08-25-10

    Hi,

  I would like to be able to build a source file that includes a call to the function ReplaceFile(). It compiles in PellesC.

In the winbase.h for Pelles, I see:
#if (_WIN32_WINNT >= 0x0500)
#define REPLACEFILE_WRITE_THROUGH  0x00000001
#define REPLACEFILE_IGNORE_MERGE_ERRORS  0x00000002
#define ReplaceFile ReplaceFileA
WINBASEAPI BOOL WINAPI ReplaceFileA(LPCSTR,LPCSTR,LPCSTR,DWORD,LPVOID,LPVOID);

Similar is the way winbase.h is setup in the MinGW header.

If I try to use the MinGW header, of course I get a file type error.

Have I hit a brick wall ?

    Thanks,
    Ed