Re: [Tinycc-devel] Wrong struct parameter alignment on Win64

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Wrong struct parameter alignment on Win64
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 00:36:41 +0200

shinichiro hamaji wrote:
Hi,

I've just pushed a fix for stack alignment for struct on Win64

http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git/commit/9d347f87426aebabe4eb52207b2f9ea8d2274809

I think this is a right fix, but I didn't test this change as I don't
have Win64 environment. Grischka, could you double-check this?

Thanks!"

Looks right, thanks.

Unfortunately the call to struct_assign_test2 crashes regardless.  I can't
promise to look into this anytime soon.

--- grischka