Re: [Tinycc-devel] Define __REDIRECT_NTH

From: Kirill Smelkov
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Define __REDIRECT_NTH
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 14:15:39 +0400

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 01:17:07AM +0200, Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
> Greeting everybody,
>
> I don't know if I should announce every commit I push to mob but here is
> another commit.

[...]

Let's maybe add something to "Commit notify - mail to" field at
http://repo.or.cz/editproj.cgi?name=tinycc.git ? (*)

I propose we just add address@hidden as destination for commit
notification mails - this way it would be handy for everyone for keeping
an eye about changes, and also it would be possible to directly discuss
proposed-to-mob commits on the list.

Other options exist too, of course...

Thanks,
Kirill

(*) Grischka, I forgot admin password (and now I'm not the admin, or
    else I'd directly try it myself :) ), so I cc you too.