Re: [Tinycc-devel] Error in stdio.h : __builtin_va_list

From: Luis Alejandro Muzzachiodi
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Error in stdio.h : __builtin_va_list
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 08:57:38 -0700 (PDT)

Ok. I suppose that the best thing while is to modify the type of va_list. I have used to *char but I read that's better *void (it seems that this could affect the varidiacs functions if the last argument is float). What think you?.

--- El vie 1-oct-10, grischka <address@hidden> escribió:
Well, it is just that only GCC (the compiler) should define __GNUC__.

You could talk to the GTK people whether they would care to support
other compilers or otherwise just modify your tinycc headers.

--- grischka