Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem with kernel32 in DLL

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem with kernel32 in DLL
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 12:24:26 +0200

Luis Alejandro Muzzachiodi wrote:
Very hard. There are more than 80 files chained among them and with GTK's/TCL's libraries(and i'm not the author).
Sorry, i think that's easy send you .o files or .dll files for test.
However, if you can be more specific about what are you looking for, may be i could ask for help the author.

Before we can look for a bug in TCC we need to know the bug in the
compiled program why it "does not show any text in the windows".
Obviously some information is lost somewhere somehow.  We need to
know what and where and how exactly.

--- grischka