[Tinycc-devel] Bug in expression parser?

From: Ben
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Bug in expression parser?
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 17:26:33 +0100

In a recent thread in comp.lang.c, someone posted some code that
required a diagnostic but which compiled silently using tcc.

The code was of the form

  if (condition && var = function()) ...

I went and had a look at the source and the parses seems to treat all
the assignment operators as binding more tightly than any others except
the unary ones.

I have a patch that I think fixes the issue and/or I can explain what I
think has gone wrong.

--
Ben Bacarisse