Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem DLL and __stdcall

From: Michel Claveau
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem DLL and __stdcall
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 00:15:55 +0100

Re!

I see.
Indeed "address@hidden" (leading underscore + call parameter size) is
only SOMEHOW standard.  It is what MSVC tools generate.

OK. I see also. Sample function's definition that I use:
       DLL_EXPORT void __stdcall Open(char *nom)

Examples of transformation of names:
  Open  ==> address@hidden
  Open2  ==> address@hidden
  Close  ==> address@hidden
  Close2  ==> address@hidden
  SetSharedMem  ==> address@hidden
  SetSharedMem2  ==> address@hidden
  GetSharedMem  ==> address@hidden
  GetSharedMem2  ==> address@hidden

This confirm your words. I can works with that. Thanks for your help.

I don't know what tools were used to compile the software that
you want to link with.

I use Python + Ctypes (only STDCALL) and AutoIt (rotten language, but practical tools).

Thanks again ; sorry for my bad english ; have a good night.

@-salutations
--
Michel Claveau