Re: [Tinycc-devel] Force gcc for x86_64 --enable-cross

From: Henry Kroll
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Force gcc for x86_64 --enable-cross
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 16:25:58 -0800

On Sat, 2010-11-27 at 15:06 +0100, grischka wrote:
> grischka wrote:
> > I removed references to "config.h" from the libtcc1 files.
> > http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git/commitdiff/9bd69bf49fb37554d199d0040c81bea009d43092
> >

> > This should make it possible to compile a cross-libtcc1.a without
> > moving config.xxx stuff forth and back.
>
> One more fix for the i386-win32-tcc cross compiler on x86-64 linux
> platform.  Now it really works.
>
> http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git/commitdiff/f332bb3bcad242428eb91bd97767ca2c1c10d00f
>
> --- grischka

Thanks. This is much cleaner now. I took most of the kludge out of the
Makefile. I also added a configure option to change installation
directory. This should make it compatible with some distros who insist
that tcc is reserved for Turbo C. Hopefully I didn't break the build for
others. Should be OK.

-henry