Re: [Tinycc-devel] cannot find library: tcc1-win32, _start and address@h

From: Luis Alejandro Muzzachiodi
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] cannot find library: tcc1-win32, _start and address@hidden not defined
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 23:29:20 -0800 (PST)

Working with 69fe7585a2d... (04/12/2010) is all rigth again!.
Except for minor issues with mingw headers: assert.h (missing wassert function in my msvcrt.dll v. 7) and  commcrtl.h (missing in the TCC's include), all my code (win 32) is compiled fine and also is fixed too another problem related to empty labels on my Win port of a GTK related library.
Saludos!

Alejandro