Re: [Tinycc-devel] A question about c lib used by tcc on linux

From: Daniel Glöckner
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] A question about c lib used by tcc on linux
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 23:18:27 +0100

On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 04:56:36PM +0800, Bin Shi wrote:
> On linux platform, what c library is used by tcc ?
> Is it glibc ?

Looking at the code:
on EABI ARM and x86_64 glibc
else uClibc if it is available
else glibc

> If so, which version is used by tcc-0.9.25?

glibc 2.x

> Is there some difference between the interfaces of different version of
> glibc ?

yes

>  Is there some difference between the interfaces of different arch (arm,
> x86-64) of glibc ?

probably

> The arm-tcc is used as a cross compiler or it can compile arm-elf on
> arm-linux ?

Last time I tried, it was still able to compile itself on ARM.

> Which arm-linux distribution ?

I think I used a Debian armel Qemu image...
Just try on your favorite distribution and report all errors you come
across.

  Daniel