[Tinycc-devel] Add C99 VLA support in tinycc

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Add C99 VLA support in tinycc
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 02:23:22 +0100

Hello everybody,

I started to implement C99 VLA properly in tinycc around two weeks ago. It
took me some time as I had to learn about many part of tinycc I didn't know so
far but here it finally is. Hope you will enjoy as I enjoyed the coding. Bug
short sha1 is: a5a50ea. I also took advantage of this to reorder VT_* constant
in tcc.h (commit 7f00523) and fix a small glitch in the Changelog (some code
wrongly attributed to me d35a3ac).

It shouldn't be any bug left as I did a small testsuite included in the commit
but bugs are vicious ;)

Cheers.