Re: [Tinycc-devel] can't build mob branch on x86 64

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] can't build mob branch on x86 64
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 02:52:08 +0100

Le samedi 05 février 2011 19:33:10, grischka a écrit :

> > By the way, I reverted the changes but I don't know when I will not have
> > much time to work on VLA in the next weeks.
>
> Do you guys want some extra branch(es) at repo.or.cz for more relaxed work,
> to compare your approaches, etc...?
Well, I'm not sure, it depends on Joe Soroka. Actually I have my own server
with a gitolite installation. I can create account as well, I just need a
public ssh key and username (actually the file public key just need to be
formated as address@hidden). But the work would have more visibility (hence
more testing hopefully) on repo.or.cz. Joe, what do you think?

I will try to provide as soon as possible a version which handle bound check
and don't use VLA if they aren't available (should be straightforward with a
CONFIG_TCC_ALLOCA defined or not in Makefile). As to a negative size for VLA,
I'm not sure of what the correct behaviour should be. Should we just do
nothing, take the opposite of the value, or something else?

> If so just ask (and tell your repo.or.cz username).
Waiting for the preferences of Joe. Thanks for proposing by the way.

> --- grischka
>
> > [SNIP]
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Thomas Preud'homme