[Tinycc-devel] Complain about static fct declared w/o file scope v2

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Complain about static fct declared w/o file scope v2
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 23:00:19 +0100

Hello all,

I noticed that grishka reverted the previous commit to complain about static
function declared without file scope and for good reasons. In post_type the
real type might be incomplete because recursion is used in type_decl so I
moved the test in decl. I also checked the type better (I forgot to check type
had flag VT_FUNC at the time and tested if scope is local differently (because
we are in decl we don't have to look at the symbol stack in use, we can just
look at the l param of decl()).

The short sha1 is cf36410. Please report any problem.

Best regards,

Thomas Preud'homme