Re: [Tinycc-devel] about patch: support c99 for-loop init decls

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] about patch: support c99 for-loop init decls
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 22:24:04 +0100

Joe Soroka wrote:
On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 6:00 AM, grischka <address@hidden> wrote:
I'd rather let decl0() just do the c99 case and return a value

Yes... I wanted to do that, but it didn't seem to fit with the rest of the
code. I thought this way was more tcc-like.

tcc-like in how?  Any evidence of analogous hacks elsewhere in the code?

Please feel free to change it however you see fit.

Maybe I will.  Until then feel free to fix incorrect variable scope ;)

    int i = -1;
    for (int i = 0; i < 4; ++i)
        printf("i = %d\n", i);
    printf("i = %d\n", i);