Re: [Tinycc-devel] const_wanted

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] const_wanted
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 17:23:28 +0200

Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
Mmmmh good point, I should have tried with mob. I can't reproduce it neither. So I guess master is not as close to mob as I thought.

Plus running the const_wanted branch without const_wanted being
actually set doesn't look like a good idea.  It could still
generate code in the gen_cast() or gexpr() calls below.

However note that tcc is still wrong with accepting VLA on the
global level:

    int foo_array[fn() ? 2 : 42];

This should give an error such as with gcc:

    test.c:10: error: variable-size type declared outside of any function

Joe ?

Thanks,

--- grischka