Re: [Tinycc-devel] configury (was const_wanted)

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] configury (was const_wanted)
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 16:55:15 +0200

Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
Does gcc try prefixes for crt objects?
I don't know for the upstream gcc but I did a try on my debian system
> and it is:
[...]

Sure, why else should they have 250kb of gcc.c driver code.

Attached is a patch to implement the solution you were asking for.

Well, note, I was _suggesting_ a solution.  Good however that you
also suggested one, so I changed the option names because I liked
yours better.

Anyway I pushed some patches so you can have crtprefix1:crtprefix2.
Note that it's also sysrooted.  I don't know why you changed that.

   http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git?a=shortlog;h=e844fb11

Another patch should also fix the x86_64 bug you labeled as "fails
to assign in global scope".  Actually it wasn't quite that, rather
that pretty much everything failed, make test and all.  ;)

--- grischka