[Tinycc-devel] Compiling through API call

From: Clayton
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Compiling through API call
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 16:57:13 -0700

Hi,

I'm fairly new to TCC. I'm using it to compile a scripting language I am developing and it's working beautifully. At some point, I would like to implement an "inline C code" feature like Perl or Python so that C code can be directly embedded in my scripting language. That is, I want to link tcc and my interpreter and simply pass a string containing C code to a tcc function for compilation and receive machine code in return. Is there such an API call already defined? If so, how do I go about using it? If this question has already been asked, just link me to the relevant thread.

Thanks,

Clayton -