[Tinycc-devel] Working libtcc for OS X

From: Kalle Kataja
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Working libtcc for OS X
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 23:10:03 +0300 (EEST)

Hello all,

If there's anyone who's been wishing for a working libtcc for OS X, here's one:

https://gd.meizo.com/tcc-0.9.25-osx.tar.gz

It was based on the mob branch from May 2011.

Running chmod +x configure && ./configure && make && make libtcc_test && tests/libtcc_test should give you a hello world.

Something to note is that many OS X library calls may probably fail for reasons I don't recall exactly as I did this 2-3 months ago now.

I use it for more generic code generation for compiling dynamic libraries in memory on the fly, for which it works well.

The reason for not releasing it earlier was that I had it working on an older OS X but it wouldn't compile on the newest ones, for which I just found a solution today as I got inspired to give it a new shot.

With best wishes,

Kalle.