Re: [Tinycc-devel] Allow configuration of tcc libraries search path

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Allow configuration of tcc libraries search path
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 00:50:47 +0200

Rob Landley wrote:
There were a functions named g() and o() which were IMPOSSIBLE to
grep for...

Because you don't know how to use grep.

For the patches in question, I'm pretty sure he _specifically_ told me
that he _didn't_ want colon separated search paths.

I'm pretty sure we never talked about that or anything else such
specific.

But I changed the license because the zombie CVS tree was following me,
and I didn't want to encourage it:

You're faking history.

When I started with my first commit 2007-10-30:

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/tinycc/tinycc/tccelf.c?revision=1.33&view=markup

http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git/shortlog/2bcc187b1bbb6e3240400652af1a73cd799f250c
you had already changed license (2007-10-29):
  http://landley.net/hg/tinycc/shortlog/492

In fact I watched you fighting zombies (while turning the code into a
broken mess of a battlefield) for quite some time until I decided that
I want to preserve a tinycc that actually works.

--- grischka