Re: [Tinycc-devel] variable value changes

From: Xianwen Chen
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] variable value changes
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:09:03 -0700

Hi Grischka,

Thank you very much. I just realized that I was running the compiler at another file. All problems are solved.

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 2:03 PM, grischka <address@hidden> wrote:
Xianwen Chen wrote:
Which version of tcc and on which platform were you running it? 'cause I got a different output (please see attached text file). I'm running tcc 0.9.25 on Windows 7, using binaries from:

http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/tinycc/tcc-0.9.25-win32-bin.zip

Yes, tcc.exe from 18.05.2009, on Vista 32.  Same result with
current mob branch, also.

In the output I produced, value of b changed to 9.752515, which is value of x2 when polynomial was first called.

I cannot reproduce this.  Still, either the C-code you posted
is not what you were using or there must be a bug in tcc.

--- grischka