Re: [Tinycc-devel] Compiling tcc under Windows using tcc?

From: Xianwen Chen
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Compiling tcc under Windows using tcc?
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 14:37:58 -0700

Hi Grischka,

Interesting! I changed "CC=gcc" to "CC=tcc" and removed "-s" option -- tcc 0.9.25 doesn't seem to support "-s" option.

I also removed the 8 lines of scripts on AMD64, just to ease the process for the moment. The computer I use at school library actually runs Windows 7 64, which means that I can come back to it later.

Well, the first compiling line is "%CC% %target% tools/tiny_impdef.c -o tiny_impdef.exe", and I got an error saying that
"tools/tiny_impdef.c:177: 'IMAGE_OPTIONAL_HEADER32' undeclared"

My first guess was because 'windows.h' is missing. I installed MinGW and put windows.h under win32/include folder and the same error occurred.

Some hint please?