Re: [Tinycc-devel] C1X's _Generic keyword

From: Somchai Smythe
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] C1X's _Generic keyword
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 23:22:19 +0700

Hello,

I for one would very much like to see tcc release something more
often.  Since my campus blocks the .cz TLD, it is quit difficult for
me to use the repo.or.cz (I have to use a very slow dialup link), but
I can get through to http://bellard.org/tcc/ without problems.  If
there were even say just quarterly releases that got posted to the
bellard.org website, that would be great.   I would also not have to
worry that I got a copy from the repository in the middle of some
large change series that might not be ok.

As a side effect, it would also help to dispel the rumor that tcc is dead :-D

JGH