Re: [Tinycc-devel] Regarding My first compiler

From: Stefano Zaglio
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Regarding My first compiler
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 21:25:51 +0100

Why reinventthe wheel.
ImprovesTCC.Today,in its beingall inone,is aunique product.

It would benice tointegrateTCCandQEMUas script language or virtual machine.
Servean integrated debugger.

Il 11/02/2012 14:54, RAHUL KUMAR ha scritto:
Hi ,

I am a software engineer, am doing work on embedded domain, as i have 1.5+yr work exp on this i don't know much about embedded thing.

Actually i want to implement my own compiler with very basics functionality in C language because i am lit bit comfortable in c just to check how our program get compiled in standard compilers.So to make better understanding of how compiler works i want to implement my own compiler.

So could you please guide me from where i have to start as i don't anything regarding compiler implementation.

Thanks & Regards,
Rahul