[Tinycc-devel] Change in CFLAGS; please check

From: Milutin Jovanović
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Change in CFLAGS; please check
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 11:46:59 -0500

I just commited a change required for the OSX build. However, I had to change CFLAGS, which potentially has impact on other platform builds. I kindly ask if anyone can pull the latest mob branch and do a quick test. I did do a build on 32 and 64 bit Linux. But all I did was 'make' and 'make test'. Even though some tests failed, behaviour is the same as begore my changes, so I think I did not break anything.

Miki.