Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc optional argument as in C++

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc optional argument as in C++
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 16:06:57 +0100

To me, there is no need to write a new compiler for that. A preprocessor is enough (remember that first Barne’s C++ compiler, at least until 2.0,  was a pre-processor)

The benefit of pre-processor is that it can be used with other C compilers.

address@hidden may want to add more syntactic sugar and extend his preprocessor with, say, position independent arguments

void copy(void*dest, const void*src, int deepcopy=0);

copy(src: s, dest: d);

C.