Re: [Tinycc-devel] [Bulk] New at this>>

From: Lostgallifreyan
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] [Bulk] New at this>>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 15:24:10 -0000

At the risk of appearing to feed a troll, I'll assume you aren't one... :)
You actually look more like a tourist who managed to stumble into a quiet
laboratory. I think you need to think about what you see carefully as you go
around the internet. Unless you like coding in ANSC C, and using (or helping to
improve) the TCC compiler, you'll find this a small desert in the middle of an
very large oasis!

But by all means find out what that particular gnu means. I guess you saw him.
Well worth learning about, but there won't be a great deal of info on that
here. Just don't confuse him with an okapi or the dreadful hartebeest or any
form of un-liberal licensing, he doesn't like that at all. >:) Oh gno, gno,
gno...

(23/02/2012 13:51)