Re: [Tinycc-devel] i just can't get over how farging fast tcc is...

From: Stephan Beal
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] i just can't get over how farging fast tcc is...
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 18:26:02 +0100

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Christian Jullien <address@hidden> wrote:

You can see that TCC (Tiny C Compiler) is always between 3x to 10x slower!!! than gcc and/or VC++.

The original post being referred to was from me (i remember it well). Just to clarify: my (continued) amazement was/is solely about the compilation speed (it is farging fast!). i have never compared runtime costs because for the things i've used it for a few milliseconds here or there don't make a bit of difference.

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/