Re: [Tinycc-devel] i just can't get over how farging fast tcc

From: N.N.
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] i just can't get over how farging fast tcc
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 18:40:48 +0100

I too don't complain about the execution speed.

I just want a free good compiler without rings and bells,
and most important that the compiler would be STABLE,
without a new version every week.

Tcc gives me that for 90 pc of my programs.
If speed is very important I can rely on the Gcc.

Alain.

--
Complex numbers: They are all fun and games until someone loses an i.