Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fwd: Use CString to concat linker options

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fwd: Use CString to concat linker options
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 23:27:44 +0200

Le mercredi 18 avril 2012 19:01:35, grischka a écrit :

> Gabriel Corneanu wrote:

> > Hi,

> > I had the same problem.

> > Why don't you just modify build-tcc.bat to build tcc with

> > "-DONE_SOURCE" also (just like libtcc)?

> Which may fix YOUR problem but doesn't fix THE problem.

> Anyway, since the CString wasn't zero-terminated either, I decided

> to do my contribution to this story, also:

> http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git/commitdiff/4274c44de7dfb99a1058a5af515e9865c

> c9d2ff9

Ouch, I guess I thought the nul byte was systematically added or maybe I just forgot. Thanks.

I saw a cstr_new at the top, did I forget it when reverting? Damn me.

About the cstr_*, are they now part of the library on Windows? I mean if they are exported some people might start to use them, no?

> --- grischka

Best regards,

Thomas Preud'homme