[Tinycc-devel] Suggestions for test2/* tests

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Suggestions for test2/* tests
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:51:38 +0200

Hi Jovanovic,

I've just seen your commit to add more tests in the test2 directory and I have
2 suggestions:

1) it might be good to indicate the license (BSD 2-clauses if I'm right) in a
file or add the copyright notice at the top of the files.

2) as you say in the commit message, one of the purpose of tests is to avoid
regressions. Thus, it might be good for tests which fails on some architecture
to disable them on these architectures since they are not regressions and a
failure might prevent someone from commiting although he didn't break
anything. In Debian for example the package is not uploaded if the testsuite
fails.

Best regards,

Thomas Preud'homme