Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc_relocate() and tcc_relocate_ex()

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc_relocate() and tcc_relocate_ex()
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:12:15 +0200

Sean Conner wrote:
  Okay, fine!  I see it!  It's a memory leak.

Yes, an ANSI compliant Elbonian cross-complication IOW.

  Can you at least commit the change that makes tcc_relocate_ex() global?

Yes, perhaps at least.  You wrote:
... but fixing my code to match the current definition
of tcc_relocate() was out of the question (the surrounding code manages the
lifetime of both the TCCState and the resulting executable code compiled
into memory).

I'd actually like to know some details why you can't just use tcc_relocate()?
Admittedly we know little about how people actually use the libtcc API.

--- grischka