Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc_relocate() and tcc_relocate_ex()

From: Sean Conner
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc_relocate() and tcc_relocate_ex()
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 05:53:56 -0400

It was thus said that the Great grischka once stated:
> >>No.
> >
> >  Let me amend my previous statement on this---you are correct.  And it's
> >way worse than I expected.  tcc_relocate_ex() returns the number of bytes
> >iff ptr is NULL; otherwise it returns 0 on success and -1 on an error.
>
> Still no.  It returns (error ? -1 : ptr == NULL ? size : 0);

  Isn't that what I said?  "returns the number of bytes iff [1] ptr is NULL;
othersise it returns 0 on success and -1 on an error."  Where in there did I
go wrong?

  You know, at this point, I'm getting ready to just fork tcc and maintain
my own copy, because it's taken what?  Almost a month to get a simple change
in?

  -spc (sigh)

[1]     If and only if.