Re: [Tinycc-devel] Bug tracking system in savannah

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Bug tracking system in savannah
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 19:40:50 +0200

Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
Greetings grischka,

Number of bugs in savannah bug tracking system is increasing without them being triaged. I recently took a quick look at the list of bugs and found 4 of them which could be close because they are already fixed:

#13213 cannot use integer for array size
#14957 `-b' simply doesn't work when supplied with `-run' in `#!'-lines
#15332 static var initialization
#23851 no DESTDIR support

I've close these as "Fixed".

I'll try to take a closer look at the other when I'll find motivation.

Do you want to be project member on Savannah such that you can
manage bugs on your own?

Best regards,

Thomas Preud'homme

Thanks,