Re: [Tinycc-devel] VPATH builds

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] VPATH builds
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 18:40:08 +0100

Le dimanche 16 décembre 2012 17:45:43, grischka a écrit :

> A release is planned soon so please be careful.

About that I'm sorry, I didn't manage to announce it before I got too busy.
Since it will be christmas soon and many people will stop reading news about
software, my plan is to release somewhat after new year. Like the first or
second WE after it. This way the news could have a bit more visibility, in the
hope of attracting new contributors.

Thomas