[Tinycc-devel] Added virtual io to tinycc

From: Domingo Alvarez Duarte
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Added virtual io to tinycc
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 00:23:35 +0000

Added what I call virtual io to tinycc this way we can make a monolitic executable or library that contains all needed to compile programs, truly tinycc portable.
    Tested under linux exec the "mk-it" shell script and you'll end up with a portable tinycc executable that doesn't depend on anything else.

The idea is inspired by what http://www.evolane.com/software/etcl/ did, make a no dependency tinycc library that can be added to a project and work without need extra files or paths for basic c compilation.

All calls to open/read files are replaced by  a wrapper that checks on the files included by the bin2c utility and if not found the go elsewhere.

At first no other changes on code was done.

I hope this will improve the utility of tinycc.
It's on mob:repository.

Thanks in advance for any comments suggestions !