Re: [Tinycc-devel] Call for testing

From: Jerry Reed
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Call for testing
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 11:34:48 -0500

Works fine on the BeagleBone as long as configured with --with-libgcc.  I ran the make test many times, no Segmentation faults.  Omitting --with-libgcc and building still result in this, however:

Test: 11_precedence...
tcc: error: undefined symbol '__aeabi_idiv'

But I am very happy with the way the new release candidate works on both the Pi and the Bone.  Clearly the Segmentation faults are fixed.

Thanks to all for your great work on this.

Regards,

Jerry

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 10:59 AM, Thomas Preud'homme <address@hidden> wrote:
Le samedi 26 janvier 2013 07:09:11, Feng Nauh a écrit :
> tinycc/tests:
>
> on archlinux x86_64, make weaktest, result as:
> tcctest.c:391:5: note: use option -std=c99 or -std=gnu99 to compile your
> code
> make: *** [weaktest] Error 1

I think the weaktest is not included in the default tests precisely because
it's broken.

Best regards,

Thomas