Re: [Tinycc-devel] Small patch

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Small patch
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 15:58:01 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013, Thomas Preud'homme wrote:

> No, again you're right. I got over zealous in trying to address anything
> that was shown to me. I should have taken the cautious approach

_Especially_ when it was the result of some automatic checker like
Coverity.  (Just one anecdotical evidence: our security team eventually
stopped using Coverity regularly to check the code base, simply because
filtering out false positive, or senseless style nits was more work than
what was saved by it).

> and later look at all the surrounding code. Thanks for your vigilance ;)

Ciao,
Michael.