Re: [Tinycc-devel] Cleanups

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Cleanups
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 17:34:28 +0100

Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
If you want to keep the if structure you created, there should be a comma so that each if is in the else clause of the previous one.

Yep, mistake.  Fixed.

Because here multiarch dir is tested only if there is a /lib64. Maybe even better making the CONFIG_LDDIR setting independant from the multiarch one. Although I can't see any interest of having libraries in /lib/$multiarch_triplet and /usr/lib/$multiarch_triplet , it could possibly be made by some distros.

I have SOME feeling that this might still break on SOME (elder) platform.

State on my old ubuntu-64 is that it has an
        lib/x86_64-linux-gnu (empty)
and has
        /lib64 (link to /lib)
.