[Tinycc-devel] RE :Re: Many new warnings since yesterday

From: Christian JULLIEN
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] RE :Re: Many new warnings since yesterday
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 11:39:44 +0100 (CET)

Can you show me the content of config.mak? Especially, what is the value of
GCC_MAJOR and GCC_MINOR?

address@hidden tinycc]$ more config.mak
# Automatically generated by configure - do not modify
prefix=/usr/local
bindir=$(DESTDIR)/usr/local/bin
tccdir=$(DESTDIR)/usr/local/lib/tcc
libdir=$(DESTDIR)/usr/local/lib
ln_libdir=/usr/local/lib
includedir=$(DESTDIR)/usr/local/include
mandir=$(DESTDIR)/usr/local/share/man
infodir=$(DESTDIR)/usr/local/share/info
docdir=$(DESTDIR)/usr/local/share/doc/tcc
CC=gcc
GCC_MAJOR=4
GCC_MINOR=4
HOST_CC=gcc
AR=ar
STRIP=strip -s -R .comment -R .note
CFLAGS=-Wall -g -O2
LDFLAGS=
LIBSUF=.a
EXESUF=
NATIVE_DEFINES+=-DCONFIG_LDDIR="\"lib64\""
ARCH=x86-64
TARGETOS=Linux
VERSION=0.9.25
SRC_PATH=/home/cjullien/tinycc