Re: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC 0.9.26 released

From: Didier Barvaux
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC 0.9.26 released
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 09:45:10 +0100

> > Greetings everybody,
> >
> > it is my pleasure to finally announce the release of TinyCC 0.9.26.
> > This release has been longer than previously to come along but it's
> > finally here.
>
> Bravo!

You did a very good job for the release!

> At least for future reference, you should have given an URL to
> download the source code (e.g. as a .tar.gz file) and preferably,
> some hash code (e.g. MD5 or SHA1) of it.

Same for me. I found http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/tinycc/
but I'm not sure that's the right place. A GPG signature would be
welcome too :)

One more little thing: the http://tinycc.org/ web site (that redirects
to http://bellard.org/tcc/) does not mention the last release. Maybe
the website could be updated to mention that tcc is still maintained and
a new version was released?

Regards,
Didier