[Tinycc-devel] ARM hardfloat prolog

From: Daniel Glöckner
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] ARM hardfloat prolog
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 16:59:25 +0200

Hi Thomas,

I saw that you used the following line to store the floating point
arguments that have been passed in fpu register:

    o(0xED2D0A00|nf); /* save s0-s15 on stack if needed */

In my 2nd edition ARM ARM this maps to the FSTMS instruction and there
is a note allowing implementations to keep the values in an internal
representation and just convert them to IEEE format for storing to
memory. So I don't think we can use this instruction to store double
arguments and need one FSTMS/FSTMD for each run of consecutive fpu
registers of same precision to be stored. Or have read otherwise?

Best regards,

  Daniel