Re: [Tinycc-devel] compile programm with angelscript library

From: David Mertens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] compile programm with angelscript library
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:56:37 -0500

Well, what have you tried? TCC is Just Another C Compiler, and linking against a static library is a pretty standard thing, so presumably you should be able to use the standard incantations for these things.

I realize I'm being slightly antagonistic, but I don't actually know the answer. To answer your questions, I'd turn to Google. But you can do that as well as I can, so, maybe you should try, and report back with your success. And if you don't succeed, you will probably have a more concise question for which you might get a better response. :-)

David