Re: [Tinycc-devel] LOTS of warnings when using function pointers.

From: Mario Rugiero
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] LOTS of warnings when using function pointers.
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 21:01:39 -0300

PS: you can check out the code (and try to reproduce what I'm getting) here:
https://github.com/Oppen/wolf3dredux

I'm going to upload a change I made to correctly detect the platform in a few minutes, but before telling me it's that, I warn you, it's not the platform, that's already corrected here and the warnings keep. Maybe there is some actual double definition and I just coulnd't find it.