Re: [Tinycc-devel] LOTS of warnings when using function pointers.

From: Ben
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] LOTS of warnings when using function pointers.
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 16:22:01 +0100

On Sun, 2013-07-07 at 21:01 -0300, Mario Rugiero wrote:
> PS: you can check out the code (and try to reproduce what I'm getting)
> here:
> https://github.com/Oppen/wolf3dredux
>

> I'm going to upload a change I made to correctly detect the platform
> in a few minutes, but before telling me it's that, I warn you, it's
> not the platform, that's already corrected here and the warnings keep.
> Maybe there is some actual double definition and I just coulnd't find
> it.

Maybe.  pfSqrt is defined in a header file and that header file in
included in several other header files.  I stopped following the chain
after a few links but it is likely that you have two sources that
include com_math.h either directly or indirectly.

Generally, header file should not define things (the common exception
being inline functions).  Try putting "extern" on the definition and
finding a .c file in which it is natural to actually define the pointer.

--
Ben